Custom printed boxes come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and materials. With boxes you can send an all-important package or simply make a great donation to a favorite charity. Or, perhaps you need a bigger box than regular sized boxes to store some delicate or large item that needs to be shipped. Whatever your purpose for needing to purchase a custom box, the Internet is a great place to find everything you need to get your project off the ground. Here are just a few things to think about when it comes time to purchase a box for your next big event:
* Printing capabilities: Most small companies or individual consumers will probably not need the same printing capabilities as a nationwide marketing firm or shipping company. When it comes to printing, your custom boxes will range in price depending on a couple of factors: Brand packaging size, total order size, per piece printing rates, and shipping prices. You’ll also want to check to see if you’re ordering from a reputable online printing company that offers quick turn around times, affordable rates, and good customer service. Remember that your printing capabilities will directly impact your overall product quality and appearance. If you don’t feel confident in your ability to print high-quality graphics, choose a different online printing company.
* Types of packaging: Believe it or not, there are many different types of custom printed boxes available for your next big event. Your basic cardboard carton packaging is one option, but you can also choose to upgrade to “bonus” cartons, polystyrene cartons, or other more durable materials that are less susceptible to damage and mold. Also, there are a number of options for “stamping” on your custom printed boxes that are ideal for mailing or distributing to your customers. Whether you’re creating a unique bumper sticker, custom greeting card, or custom die cut poster, you can get great results with a high quality embossing or heat stamping. These types of “oversize” packaging options can help your product stand out among the competition.
* Cost-Effective Box Options: There are plenty of ways to reduce the overall costs of producing your custom printed boxes. For example, many printers offer to produce your box with low lead foil, which can add as much as 10 percent to the overall cost of your box. In addition, flexographic printing offers a low cost alternative to heavy paperboard printing. Combine these options with other cost-effective packaging methods and you can greatly reduce the overall cost of your product.
* Better Quality Components: With so many suppliers offering low-cost materials, it’s easy to cut corners when it comes to the materials you use for your printing. However, by purchasing high quality products from high quality providers, you can ensure that your custom printed boxes will be more durable and last longer than low-cost alternatives. Invest in high quality corrugated cardboard and rigid plastic stock with a UV gloss on both sides and premium cardstock for high print quality and extended shelf life. You’ll also want to make sure your boxes are printed using full color CMYK technology. CMYK stands for “Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Key Black”.
* Higher dimensional Cartons: The best boxed product packaging involves using higher dimensional stock. By using higher dimensional items, you’ll be able to fit more into each box and gain greater shipping benefits. High Dimensional stock is made by pressing the exact size and shape onto heavy cardstock stock and then pressing it again into foam. Many box producers also use computer aided designs (CAD) software to design your box, so you’ll be able to choose a professional design that works well with your branding. By investing in the most advanced technology, you’ll see that your custom printed boxes can stand up to your competition.
Whether it’s a gift for a friend or loved one, you can always count on custom printed boxes to impress. If you know someone who’s a great hater, you might want to give them something less personalized as a gift. Or maybe you want to give your significant other some wedding anniversary gifts with a special motif, or something from your own collection. Whatever the occasion, you can always count on customized boxes to deliver the perfect present.
There are plenty of uses for custom boxes besides gifting. You can use these as giveaways to help promote a product, or you can create a limited edition box set just for your own use. You can even use multiple colors in these boxes to make a striking presentation. Using multiple colors in a box will add an extra touch of class. Custom printed cardboard has a lot of advantages.
When it comes to packaging, you definitely won’t find a better material to use than custom boxes. They’re durable, they come in a variety of shapes and sizes, they’re convenient, and you can personalize them to your heart’s content. The fact that they can be customized makes using them practical. When you have a product that requires protection, custom printed boxes are the best way to protect it.
With digital printing and flexography, you can get amazing results with your boxes. These methods allow you to get a unique die cut shape, have the logo or artwork of your choice, and make changes to the color and design as needed. You can even have your boxes printed in multiple colors if you’d like. You can also choose different thicknesses and paper stocks to suit the needs of your product.
Printing custom printed boxes is an inexpensive process. The most common materials are paper, cardboard, plastic and flexographic printing. All box companies will offer you great discounts and specials to make your ordering process easy and stress free.
As you can see, there are many reasons to choose subscription box packaging that is personalized over other methods. If you’re looking for a special gift or need a durable shipping container, you might want to think about investing in some custom printed boxes. You can purchase boxes to fit any size order, so there’s no reason not to shop this way. The world of customization is available to anyone.
The next time you need some retail boxes for a product you’ve ordered online, consider investing in custom printed ones. With flexible die cutting and premium quality materials, you can get the best quality in the least amount of time. With a little help from online box companies, you’ll soon be on your way to increased sales. Whether you’re looking for individual boxes for a product or need wholesale carton printing, you can count on online printers that can meet all of your needs.
Using custom printed boxes saves your company time and money. Because you can make any changes to the design, color, paper and more, you can have an item ready to go in a matter of days. With the convenience of online print companies, there’s no need to guess at how your printed boxes may look. With high quality and a wealth of options, you can be confident in your choices.